Tuesday, June 19, 2012

On The Horizon!

Lots of new features on the way, and the first Sorry Mom Podcast is being assembled as I type this. Debating whether to make it a streaming archive or an MP3 download, but it will be free either way and up on the web quite soon.

Still in the process of setting things up and getting in touch with more artists. Can't wait! Stickers, mascot, and great stuff to listen to on the way.

Also, I am not moving as soon as I thought most likely, so I'm able to continue hosting my 2-4 am radio show for WMNF 88.5 fm as well. If you like the music I write about, feel free to check out Freedom of Choice on the archives here:

 http://www.wmnf.org/programs/391

See you in Radioland!!!!!

XOXOXOXO, Brigid

(sorrymompodcast@gmail.com or brigidochshorn@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment